At Personal Eyes, our staff is friendly and professional. Our commitment is to provide exceptional customer service to all of our patients. We take pride in our personalized care and strive to spend the necessary time with each patient to ensure a comfortable experience.
Dr. Marie Homa-Palladino, a long-time local resident, received her undergraduate degree in biology from LaSalle University, and earned her Doctor of Optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, both in Philadelphia, PA. Dr Marie specializes in myopia management and is a Fellow in the International Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control (FIAOMC).
Early in her career, Dr. Homa-Palladino practiced in the Exton area, then moved to New Jersey then Connecticut and concentrated on specialty contact lens, pre-op and post-op cataract and refractive surgery care. While in New Jersey, she co-authored a paper “Treatment of periocular capillary hemangiomas,”presented at the 2002 annual meeting of the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Seattle, Washington, March 20−24, 2002.
In March 2021, Dr Marie earned the distinguished honor of becoming a Fellow in the International Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control. Now, Dr Homa-Palladino specializes in combating the myopia epidemic with atropine, orthokeratology and myopia control soft contact lenses.
- Fellow, International Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control
- Speaker, AAOMC: The Myopia Control webcast “Knowns and Unknowns of Myopia Management”, November 2021
- Speaker, AAOMC: The Corrected View “Solutions, Drops, I&R”, January 2022.
- Past President, Chester-Delaware County Optometric Society
- Member, American Optometric Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Doctor of Optometry, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Member, LIONS Club International
Sandy – Billing Coordinator/Front Desk – Sandy has lived and worked in the Chester County area all of her life. She worked for many years as a receptionist and assisted in the billing department at an eye care facility before she had her children. She also has experience working for and co-managing small businesses, and she taught at a local preschool for 20 years. She graduated from West Chester University with a BS in Early Childhood Education. Sandy is happy to be a part of the Personal-Eyes family.